Gamma Nano House & Garden Anti Corrosion Lubricant is used primarily to protect the garden equipment and household equipment from corrosion and squeaking. This lubricant does not dissolve in water or emulsify making it a top favourite among all our clients. It has the ability to offer protective coating from one to three years. It has been developed using the latest developments in nanotechnology.
- A protective coating for movable parts, friction units, gardening and agricultural equipment: chains, cultivators, lawn mowers, rototillers, garden tractors, gas and electric saws.
- Protects gardening equipment and mechanisms from moisture, condensate, rain, fog, oxidation, rust.
- Protective coating securely holds to the surface and withstands strong mechanical loading. Insignificant excess of the product can leak out and create stroke marks and oil spots on the water. The surface applied with GAMMA NANO Anticorrosion Lubricant for Home & Garden can be prepared for painting by removing a protecting coating with any circuit plate cleanser, brake cleanser or alcohol.
- Protects components and aggregates from all kinds of moisture (steam, humidity, condensate, fog, splashes, acid rains, salt and chlorinated water, sulphuretted hydrogen, chloride, chlorine-containing gases, etc.).
- Penetrates under layers of rust and facilitates cleansing.
- Stops corrosion processes.
- Releases the rust details.
- Helps to easily turn bolts, nuts, and other screwed connections.
- Prevents parts from squeaking.
- Protects from scratches and fractures on the metal surfaces from corrosion.
- Prevents from freezing of moving mechanisms (locks, doors, boot, bonnet,etc.).
- Provides stable operation of equipment in winter.
- Improves the condition of rubber gasket of doors, car trunks.
- Has high penetration rate and is indispensable for lubricating of chain gears (motorcycle and bicycle) and hard-to-reach mechanisms.
- Is efficient for preservation of screwed connections, bearings and moving parts, and also metal details during their storage on the open-air sites.
- Is efficient for drying of the bearings and hard-to-reach mechanisms.
Applications: Service, repair, revitalization and preventive measures of the following objects:
- Locks (deadlock, padlock, rim lock, drawbacklock, etc.).
- Hinges of all kind (auto, garage, door, window. etc.).
- Chain driving and mechanisms of motorcycle, bicycle, quad, motor boat, lawn mower, etc.
- Mechanisms and household equipment operated and stored at the open-air sites.
- Unscrewing of the connections damaged by corrosion.
- Screwed connections and connectors.
- Electric properties of connectors and clamp connections.
- Metal relics.
- External light fixtures, electronic plates, snow blowers, garden tools.
- Builds water proof and water repellent coating.
- Completely displaces moisture from the applied surface.
- Due to powerful capillary effect penetrates inside units without dismantling.
- Fills in microscopic cavities.
- Maintains high elasticity.
- Does not cause harmful effects and does not destroy metals, plastic, rubber, glass, varnish, colors, and ceramics.
- Does not dissolve in water.
- Does not emulsify.
- Provides dielectric strength of conductors.
- Rubber, silicone, acryl, tetrafluoroethylene and aroma free.
- Weather and temperature resistant.
- Health and environment friendly.
- Operating temperature ranges from -80°C to +140°C.
- Duration of protective coating is from 1 to 3 years.
- Shake Well Before Use. Apply a light coating to a small area to test first. Spray on surface from a distance of 6-8 inches (15-20 cm) or use extension tubes for hard to reach areas. Allow the area to dry for 30 minutes before use. One can for 27 sq feet.
- Contents May Catch Fire, Container May Explode if Heated. Do not smoke. Do not puncture. Do not burn. Do not get in eyes. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames, such as a pilot light, and any object that sparks, such as an electric motor. Keep away from direct sunlight and do not heat up to the temperature above +500C. Store away from heat.
Developed on the basis of advanced nanotechnologies.
- Shelf life: 5 years.
- Made in Canada.