For auto electrical protection against moisture, short circuiting and current leakage. GAMMA NANO Auto Electrical Insulation has excellent waterproofing, anticorrosion, Insulation, lubricating and penetrating properties.
Protective coating securely holds to the surface and withstands strong mechanical loading. Insignificant excess of the product can leak out and create stroke marks and oil spots on the water. Any surface applied with GAMMA NANO Auto Electrical Insulation can be prepared for painting by removing a protecting coating with any circuit plate cleanser, brake cleanser or alcohol.
Protects electric equipment, contacts, and wiring from all kind of moisture (steam, moisture, condensate, fog, splashes, rains, acid rains, salt and chlorinated water, hydrogen sulphuride, chloride, chlorine-containing gases, etc.).
- Improves dielectric conductivity of surfaces and prevents surface current leakage.
- Elelps to avoid freezing and oxidizing of the contacts.
- Eliminates soot, carbon deposit and dirt.
- Protects against static electricity and current leakage.
- Restores working capacity and electric conductivity of electronic components and devices damaged by humidity.
- Significantly increases service life of electrical components.
- Allows driving a car in any weather conditions.
- Service, repair, revitalization and preventive measures of the following equipment: high voltage wire; accumulator terminals; trembler; electric contacts and connections of all kind; fuse panel; ventilators; generators; starters; contacts of an auto train; wipers; power locks; heaters; power windows; cooling system; motorhorn; engine control unit; other electric equipment of automobiles, bicycles, motorbikes, motorboats, ATV’s.
- Pre-sale preparation and preservation of vehicles and electric equipment.
- Provides the start of electric equipment after being washed.
It is recommended to apply GAMMA NANO on the sensitive electric elements after mounting (fastening).
- Builds water proof and water repellent coating.
- Completely displaces moisture from the applied surface.
- Saves electric conductivity of the applied connections in water.
- Provides dielectric strength of conductors.
- Builds insulating coating, prevents from surface current leakage.
- Due to powerful capillary effect, penetrates Inside units without dismantling.
- Fills in microscopic cavities.
- Maintains high elasticity.
- Does not cause harmful effects and does not destroy metals, plastic, rubber, glass, varnish, colors, ceramics and electric engines.
- Does not dissolve in water.
- Does not emulsify.
- Rubber, silicone, acrylic, tetrafluoroethylene and aroma free.
- Weather and temperature resistant.
- Health and environment friendly.
- Operating temperature ranges from -80°C to +140°C.
- Duration of protective coating is from 1 to 3 years..
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Apply a light coating to a small area to test first. Spray on surface from a distance of 6-8 inches (15-20 cm) or use extension tubes for hard to reach areas. Allow the area to dry for 30 minutes before use. One can for 27 sq feet.
CONTENTS MAY CATCH FIRE. CONTAINER MAY EXPLODE IF HEATED. Do not smoke. Do not puncture. Do not burn. Do not get in eyes. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames, such as a pilot light, and any object that sparks, such as an electric motor. Keep away from direct sunlight and do not heat up to the temperature above +500C. Store away from heat.
Developed on the basis of advanced nanotechnologies.
- Shelf life: 5 years.
- Made in Canada.